Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, July 18, 2003

Here's another one of those "about you" quiz thingies. I got this one from Alicia too.

01.Name: Kevin
02.Gender: Male, last time I checked, which was, uhh, just now.
03.AKA: I have no nicknames, other than what people may call me behind my back. Actually, I have been called Kevvy by several people.
04.Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
05.Birth date: December 19th
06.Height: I'm not exactly sure, every time I'm measured it's different. I'm somewhere around 5' 11" or 6 foot.

*Favorites*

07.Quote: Uhhh, I don't know. I like quotes, way too many of them to pick one.
08.Color: White, Black, Gray. And don't even say that those aren't real colors. I hate it when people tell me that.
09.Color to wear: Same as above colors.
10.Number: 666, 42, 23.
11.Piece of clothing: I hate clothes. I like whatever I can find that actually fits and looks halfway decent

*Random*

12.How many people have you slept with: 1
13.Do you have b/f or g/f: No, I wish I did. A girlfriend, anyway.
14.Sexuality: Mmmmm...breasts. I like tits, and vaginas.
15.Your sexiest feature: I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I think it's my face. I have a pretty good looking face, and it's not fat like the rest of me. I've had several people comment on my eyes, they usually say they are very intense. One girl called them "bedroom eyes" once.
16.Largest age difference between you and a partner: I forget how old she was. I think she was 18, maybe 19, but I'm pretty sure it was 18. I was 22 at the time, so that would have been a difference of 4 or 3 years. It's been over a year since I had sex.

*Last Time You*

17.Showered: I shower every day. I showered before I went to work today.
18.Danced: This is very sad, but I've never danced in my life.
19.Smiled: I forgot how to smile. I don't smile very often, and can't smile when I try to, but I smile sometimes, usually when I laugh. The last time I smiled was probably Wednesday when me Alicia went to the movies.
20.Laughed: A few minutes ago.
21.phone call: If you don't count tele-marketers, it's been almost 2 months since I talked to anyone on the phone.
22.Who was it: My mom, when I was living at Daniel's.

*Which is Better*

23.Sunrise or Sunset?: Sunset
24.Sweet or Sour?: Hmmm, I like both.
25.Old or New?: Depends on what you're talking about. I like my cars newish, and I only buy new clothes, but they are better once they get worn in. I don't like buying anything used.
26.Hot or cold?: Cold. I'd much rather be cold than hot. To me it's too hot outside when it gets above 60 degrees. I like it when it's in the 40's or 50's and I can wear a coat.
27.Coke or Pepsi?: Coke, though I like Pepsi too, but I like Coke much more.
28.Soft or Hard?: Ummmmm....what?
29.Yesterday or Tomorrow?: Tomorrow
30.Red or Blue?: Blue
31.Fast or Slow?: What are you talking about? Driving? Sex? What?
32.Blind or Deaf?: I'd rather be deaf.
33.Open or Closed?: Seriously, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
34.Bath or Shower?: Shower. I haven't taken a bath in at least ten years. I've been wanting to though.
35.Black or White?: Black
36.Ocean or Forest?: Forest. I love the forest. I grew up playing in the forest. I used to be like an elf or something. I've only seen the ocean once, and that was just San Francisco Bay, it wasn't the big, wide ocean or anything. I've never been to a beach.
37.Dogs or Cats?: Dogs, though I really like cats too. But dogs are more fun.
38.Day or Night?: Night
39.Cremation or Burial?: Burial. Though I'd really like to be cremated and have my ashes strewn through space. But I'm just afraid I'm going to need my body or something, that's why I also won't donate any organs.
40.Even or Odd?: What the hell? Who cares. I don't.
41.City or Countryside?: Well, I'm really sick of living in rural areas, I really want to live in a big city, but I also love the countryside and forests and stuff.
42.Vanilla or Chocolate?: Chocolate
43.Sun or Rain?: Violent Thunderstorms
44.Pen or Pencil?: Pen
45.Summer or Winter?: Winter
46.Destiny or Choice?: Choice
47.Alone or Together?: I really like to be alone, but not all the time. I've spent my whole life alone most of the time, and I'm really sick of it. I'd really like to spend more time with people.
48.Silver or Gold?: Gold, just because it's more valuable.

*Yes or No*

49.You keep a diary: This blog could be considered a diary, I guess.
50.You sketch or do things while on the phone: Once again, I hardly ever use the phone. And when I do use the phone, no, I don't doodle or anything.
51.You have a secret: God, yes. My whole life has been spent keeping secrets. Not that I want to, it's just that I can't tell people the things I want to tell them.
52.You snore: I honestly have no idea, since I sleep alone.
53.You procrastinate: Yes
54.You fold your underwear: Yes
55.You talk in your sleep: Once again, I have no idea. Not that I know of.
56.You eat fast: Yes
57.When the alarm goes off you immediately get up: I usually set my alarm for an hour or two ahead of when I want to get up, and when it goes off, I set it for the next hour, then I get up when it goes off the next time.. The main reason I do this is because I always seem to have the best, most vivid dreams when I go back to sleep after waking up.
58.You enjoy being photographed: Not really. I haven't really been photographed enough to know. Pretty much the only pictures of me that exist are school photos or baby pictures.
59.Birthstone: I don't know. I think it's aquamarine, or something like that. It's blue, is all I know. Does birthstone go by what month you're born in, or does it go by zodiac sign? If it's by sign, I guess my stone is Topaz, because that's what Alicia's is, and we are the same sign. But I didn't think that's what mine was. I don't know.
60.Right or Left Handed?: Right
61.Spouse or significant other: No
62.Parents -- married, divorced: Married.
63.Hobbies: Lots of reading, writing when I can - which isn't as much as I'd like, more reading, surfing the internet, video games, tv, movies, blah blah blah.
64.Eating Habits: I eat kind of a lot. And I eat lots of junk food.
65.Favorite candy: I don't eat much candy, usually candy bars when I do.
66.Favorite ice cream: I haven't really tried that many kinds. Probably either German Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, or Cherries and Cream, or whatever it's called.

Hygiene Habits*

67.Shampoo used: Usually Flex or Pert.
68.Conditioner used: I usually don't use conditioner, though I sometimes use Pert, which is shampoo and conditioner in one.
69.Styling products used: None at all. I just wash my hair and comb it.
70.Deodorant brand and scent: Some deodorants make me break out after I use them for a few weeks. I usually use Arrid, right now I'm using Right Guard XTreme Sport Power Stripe (man, that's a long name). It works pretty good, and I'm not allergic to it.
71.Sing in the shower or not?: If there's no one else in the house. Which is almost never. I've never let anyone hear me sing.
72.Dress Habits: What the hell does that mean? I hate fashion, I don't care what's in. I couldn't wear it even if I did know, it wouldn't fit me. I buy whatever fits. Right now all my outfits are khakis and t-shirts. Almost all my clothes come from Wal-Mart. Well, lots of the shirts are from Hot-Topic.
73.Dress style: I don't know, I guess my answer for the above question should have went here. But then what does that question mean?

*Miscellanous*

74.Assuming you have one, what's sitting on your computer monitor: Nothing. I have a flat screen LCD monitor, things can't sit on top of it.
75.Do you collect anything?: Not really. I guess I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, though not really, I'm not a collector as in knowing what they're all worth, or if they're rare or not. I don't really "collect" anything, but I hate throwing things away, I keep everything. I own lots of books, I guess that could be a collection. Though "collection" often implies some kind of theme. Such as collecting old books, or something like that. I just have a large library.
76.When you're jotting down notes, do you print or write?: When I write things I usually print, but if I'm having to take notes, and having to write really fast, I usually write, because it's faster.
77.When you doodle, what do you draw?: I usually just draw lines, connected at random places and angles, to see if any picture emerges.


Peace won't come by words alone.