Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Alicia sent me one of those internet, "all about me" list things, I decided to actually fill this one out for once. And with these bricks, I shall rule the world!


1) What is your favorite cartoon? Fairly Odd Parents, Family Guy, Futurama, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Inuyasha, and pretty much any other Anime.

2) What is your favorite drink? Hmmmm, I don't know. Coke, I guess.

3) What is your favorite kool-aide flavor? I don't drink much Kool-Aid. Probably Pink Lemonade, or Fruit Punch, or something.

4) What is your favorite day of the week? I have to agree with Alicia, any day I'm off work.

5) What is your favorite past time? I dunno, I'm boring. I guess video games and the internet.

6) If you could have a conversation with anyone alive or dead who would it be? Your mom. Or, ummm, Einstein, or someone else smart and famous like that. Maybe JFK.

7) What is your prefered genre of music? I like lots of different kinds of music. My favorites would probably be Alternative Rock, and Electronic/Techno.

8) What is your prefered film genre? Comedy. And strange or controversial movies, like "Fight Club" and "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

9) If you had a million dollars what would you do? Buy a nice new car, a nice home, the ultimate computer system, and invest whatever's left.

10) Do you think you will be successful in life? Probably not.

11) What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a writer, but I don't think there's much chance of that. Other than that, I have no fucking idea what I want to do with my life.

12) What is the weirdest thing you have ever fixed with duct tape? I don't think I've ever used Duct Tape for anything.

13) What is your dream car? I don't know cars. I like old boxy luxury cars from the 70's and 80's. A car like the one from the first Men In Black movie would rule.

14) What instraments do you play? Instraments? I don't play any Instraments, but I play some Instruments. I used to play the Alto Saxaphone, I can play the harmonica a little, and I can play the piano or keyboard by ear a little.

15) What instraments would you like to play? Dammit, people need to learn to spell. I would like to know how to play the accordian, the violin, the guitar, the bagpipes, and probably some others.

16) Do you ever want to have children? Yes. Someday.

17) If you were in a band what would the band's name be? The Temptation of the Electronic Christ. Or something like that. I have a whole list of cool potential band names somewhere.

18) Are you an official band nerd? Some people would probably say I used to be one. But I don't think I was. I never went to band camp or anything. I was in band at school for several years, but I didn't enjoy it or anything.

19) Who would your dream date be? Your mom. Or someone else. I don't know. For me, any date is a dream.

20) Who is your favorite actress? I don't know. Winona Ryder is pretty cool.

21) Who is your favorite actor? I have several. Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Johhny Depp, Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman...

22) Who is your favorite band or group? I like too many to pick. Some of my favorites are Fat Boy Slim, Marilyn Manson, They Might Be Giants, Lords of the Rhymes, Your Mom...

23) If you were stuck in an island and you found a geni what would your three wishes be? I would wish that people would learn how to spell. Then I'd wish for your mom. Then lots of money. Or maybe I'd wish to be famous. By the way, how do you get stuck IN and island?


24) What is your favorite food? Mmmmmmm...Chinese.

25) If you could trade lives with anyone who would it be? I don't know. Someone who's life isn't as pathetic as mine.