Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

That's disgusting, fat old ladies are having dirty thoughts in my drive-through. At work tonight a couple of older women, probably in their 50's, came through drive-through and ordered two vanilla ice cream cones. Our ice cream machine is messed up though, the vanilla is never frozen very well, and tonight was no different. The vanilla ice cream was way too soft to stay on the cones, so when the women pulled around to the window, I told them so. I told them the ice cream was too soft, and that they could either get it in a cup, or get chocolate instead. The woman who was driving said, "Never mind then, we like it hard." Then they giggled. It frightened me.

Alicia came in tonight. I was very surprised because she didn't complain about the dream I had. She said she just laughed when she read about it. I figured she'd yell at me or something.

Well, I just got home from work, and it's late and I'm tired. So I'm gonna get ready for bed. I'm off tomorrow, thank god.