Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Man, I've been having some weird dreams lately, and they're really vivid and seem completely real. But most of all, they're just odd. A week or so ago I had a dream that people were being attacked by this big squid creature. This thing looked like something straight out of a story by H.P. Lovecraft, it was a six foot long squid with transparent skin so that you could see inside it and see all it's organs and brain and stuff. It attacks people, but doesn't kill them, instead it lays an egg in their rectum, which lodges in there with spikes, and is impossible to get out. Then, a few days later, the egg hatches, and the baby squid-thing kills the person from the inside, and eats them. So, that's a very weird dream, especially the rectum part.

Then a couple of nights ago I dreamed that I was having to bathe a pig. In my shower. Luckily it wasn't a big, huge pig, it was just a little piglet.

Then last night, I, ummm, dreamed that I was making out with Alicia. Yeah. That's a really weird dream for me, I usually don't dream about things like that. I have had that dream once before though.

I probably shouldn't have wrote about that last dream though.