Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, June 13, 2003

In another desperate attempt to make some money, I am now selling things. I have several collectable items I plan on selling on eBay. Right now I just have one item up, if it sells I will try the others. First item up for sale is a ten-year-old boxed set of "Battletech Third Edition." Fairly rare and collectible, the bidding starts at $30.00. There is only one other copy of this for sale on eBay, and that guy's charging $49.99. Mine's in real good condition, never been played, so if you're a fan of Battletech, Mechwarrior, or giant robots, don't miss your chance to bid, only 6 days and 23 hours left to bid.

eBay item: Battletech Third Edition

Other items that may soon be up for sale are a mint condition two deck starter kit for Star Trek the Next Generation Customizable Card Game, which also includes two booster packs, and several rare cards. And my copy of the old Heroquest Board Game. I read a recent article in a gaming magazine that said that Heroquest is a much sought after item, often going for around $40.00 on eBay, so I may try to sell it. I also have a copy of the recent Lord of the Rings Board Game, but I'm gonna hang on to that for a decade or two, and see how much it's value goes up. If I wasn't so lazy I'd get some magazines and price guides, and check out the values on some of these old Magic the Gathering cards I have, I have several hundred of them, all from the first couple of editions of the cards, so I'm sure some of them are fairly valuable. Too bad I don't have any Moxes, or Black Lotus, but I don't. I'm too lazy to go through all this, so I'm just gonna sell the whole batch to my friend Chris, he's gonna give me $20 for the whole batch. He's been offering me this for several months now, but I never could decide if I wanted to go through with it or not.