Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I love that show on Adult Swim, "Family Guy." Especially the dog, Brian, and the evil-genius toddler, Stewie. Stewie is hilarious. But now "Lupin III" is coming on, I hate that show.

Well, I went to the comic shop to finally buy the 3rd Edition Dungeons and Dragons player's guide, but then I noticed that Dragon Magazine's cover story for this month was about how they are about to release them again, a newer version, Edition 3.5, so I guess I'll wait and get those. Just as well, I don't really have the money to spend on it right now anyway. Speaking of that, don't forget that I will accept donations, just use the little PayPal button over there on the left, under all the links.

I guess that's about it, not really much else to tell. I also have a really bad headache, I've had it most of the day. I've been spending too much time playing video games the last few days, staring at the screen is giving me a headache. I've also been reading a lot, whenever I'm not playing games. I've been reading "Elminster: The Making of a Mage." I read it once before, but it's been a few years.