Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Cool! With only 2 hours and 30 minutes left on the auction, someone finally bid on the Battletech Game I am trying to sell. I didn't think I was going to sell it, but someone finally bid. I'm really glad I sold it, but I wish I would've gotten more bids, so I would've gotten more money for it. Especially since I lowered the price the other day, I'm now asking only $25 dollars for it, and I'm paying the shipping instead of the buyer, so with what I have to pay eBay and what the shipping's probably gonna cost, I'll probably only make ten or fifteen dollars off of it. Oh well, that $10 will help.

My eBay auction

I really need money, that's why I'm going back to Carl's Jr., if I don't hear anything about the prison job in the next few days. I'm gonna go back to Carl's for a while, until the prison job hires me. I'm on the list, it's just a matter of time until they hire me, but it could be tomorrow, or it could be six months from now. So I'm gonna work at Carl's at least for awhile, because I really need the money. I really hate to go back there, especially since it's going to be really boring there, because they have been having almost no business lately, but I need the money, even if it's just a little.

Man, I really don't want to go back there.