Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, May 30, 2003

I've spent my time the last couple of days reading webcomics, I've found some pretty good ones, pretty much all of them geeky, they all have something to do with anime, video games, computers, Dungeons and Dragons, and other geeky things. Some of them I have posted before, but a couple of them I have just recently discovered.

MegaTokyo. This is one of my favorites. It's a manga-style comic about two gamers and anime fans stuck in Japan. Though some of the gaming focus does seem to have left the comic, it's still great for fans of manga, anime, and Japan.

Penny Arcade. This one is great also. It's a comic strip about console and computer games. Not only is it a funny comic strip, it's also a great news site for information on all things gaming.

Nodwick. I just discovered this site early yesterday, and I've already read every cartoon on the site, and there's a lot of them, that's all I did yesterday was read Nodwick. It's a Dungeons And Dragons themed comic about a disfunctional group of adventurers and their poor, mistreated henchman, Nodwick, who they often use to spring traps or as dragon bait.

Nuklear Power. The home of 8-bit Theater. 8-bit theater is a comic featuring the pixellated, 8-bit characters from the first Final Fantasy game.

PVP. Another comic about computers and video games.

Dork Tower. Another geeky comic.

There. Now don't say I never did anything for you.