Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Hey, cool. I finally set up a Paypal account, so now people can send me money. I seriously doubt it will happen, but who knows? As you know, or maybe not, I've been out of work for almost three months now, and I could really use some help. I really need the money, I had to move back in with my parents because I could no longer pay rent, and I had been planning on maybe going back to college, or some kind of schooling next year, but now I definitely won't be able to. And, hey, if I can't buy stuff, I won't have much to write about on this blog. So please, send me some money, it doesn't have to be much, send as little, or as much, as you want. Any contributions will be greatly appreciated. Just click the little Paypal icon, and fill out a little form, it's not hard to do. And hey, wouldn't helping someone make you feel like a better person?