Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, April 19, 2003

My site-meter hit-counter reads 1,111. Too many ones. Three 6's is better.

Dammit. I've been so fucking bored the last few days. I have nothing to do out here but play video games and watch the same DVDs over and over again. It gets lonely too.

I miss Alicia. I havent seen her in over a week. We talked online the other night for a couple of hours. I tried to get her to come over and visit me, but her car's broken, and her mom won't let her drive hers all the way out here. Her mom sucks.

Well, I better go, before the phone company charges us for "excessive modem use," a condition that they won't define. What is "excessive" modem use anyway? Personally, I wouldn't consider it excessive unless I was online more than 8 hours in one day. But how do they define it? An hour a day? An hour a week? If it's either one of those, we're fucked. I've been online about 6 or 7 hours total over the last 5 days, but one of those nights I was literally getting booted about every two minutes, sometimes less. So in an hour and a half I dialed the long distance number and connected at least 30 times. The phone company's probably gonna see that and have a fit. Evil bastards.

Dammit. I'm lonely and bored. I think I'll watch "Iron Monkey." I've only seen that 4 times.