Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, February 17, 2003

Oh my God, I'm in heaven. The Videogame Music Archive They've got like a million midi files from pretty much every video game ever made, even the ones that were only released in Japan. (So this means midis from ALL the Final Fantasy games.) They have midi files from games from pretty much every system ever made, even weird ones like the Turbo Grafx 16 and old ones like Atari and Caleco Vision, and even old computer games from Apple II's and stuff like that. I just downloaded 64 files from Final Fantasy 1 alone. After finding this site, I may never be seen again. If no one hears from me in a week, send someone in after me. I'll be in my room, still sitting in front of my computer, downloading midis. They even have remixes and different versions of lots of the music. For example, they had a punk version of Prelude, the Final Fantasy theme harp music.