Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

It's snowing! Who cares! Actually, I do, a little. I like it when it snows. I still get excited when school is cancelled, even though I haven't been in school for years.

Tonight at work sucked. It was really slow all night, but we were short-handed, so they couldn't send anyone home early. Mariah got fired, that's why we were short handed. I'm glad she got fired, and I think most everyone else is too.

I fell out of bed on the morning of the 14th. About 8 a.m. I just suddenly rolled out of bed. I hurt my leg too, I think I hit it on my desk chair. This morning I almost fell out of bed again. I've never fallen out of bed before. I'm surprised it doesn't happen all the time though, the way I toss and turn and change positions all night. Once I even woke up upside down in bed, my head was at the foot of the bed.

Damn, my feet stink. What's up with that? The last week my feet have smelled really bad.