Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, February 17, 2003

I sent Chris an email and link about that Videogame Music Archive I mentioned in a previous post. We've both always loved midi file, especially midi files from the Final Fantasy series of video games. He sent me back the reply, "Dude, you have just made me a hermit."

Well, I'm finally finished. I've spent the last few days reading every Penny Arcade comic ever. There were lots of them. I have no idea how many, but there's several hundred. I finally read them all though, so now I have reclaimed a large chunk of my life.

I was trying to decide whether or not to go to CompUSA. I don't think I will. I'd like to, but with the long drive, and the time I'd spend in the store combined, I'd be gone for at least three hours, and I don't really want to waste three hours of my day off. Also, I shouldn't go, because, if I did, I'd probably end up buying something, and I really shouldn't do that right now. I spent a lot of money on video games and stuff a couple of weeks ago, and I just got a checking account statement from the bank, and I realized I forgot to write my last car payment into my checkbook, so I've actually got $245 dollars less than I thought I had. Also, it's getting pretty close to time for me to move, so I need to save my money a little. We finally decided what day I'd be moving my stuff out there. It was either the 2nd or 3rd of March, I forget which. It was whichever one is on Thursday.

I'm still kinda sick today. I've got bad allergies. Not as bad as last night though. When I went to work last night they got really bad. I felt like I was dying. I couldn't quit sneezing, and I had a really bad sinus headache, and lots of other bad shit like that.

I don't know, maybe I will go to CompUSA, or maybe just Software Etc, or maybe I'll just stay home.