Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I had to train a new guy at work tonight. I hate training people. This guy wasn't so bad to train, though. He was a real good worker, I just hope he stays that way. Most new employees are pretty good their first few days, then they get lazy. This guy was great though, he just listened to what I told him to do, then went and did it, and did it right. He did a better job than most of our employees who have worked there for some time. This is his first job too. If he keeps this up, he'll soon be one of our best employees. I can't beleive it, but I can't think of anything bad to say about him yet, other than that he drove an ugly, old, beat-up, redneck, pickup truck, and that he was a teenage guy, something that usually makes me hate someone by default.

I found another cool website, The Videogame Museum.

Man, I'm still sick today, and the medicine I take just knocks me the fuck out. I don't know why, it's never bothered me before, usually medicine doesn't make me drowsy, even stuff that will knock the rest of my family out. The only thing that ever really bothered me before was Actifed, and after taking that a few times, it stopped affecting me. The first time I took Actifed it knocked me right out. I was laying across my bed, on my stomach, talking to someone online with my laptop computer, and apparently I just passed out. I woke up like two hours later, face down on my keyboard, and the person I'd been talking to had left, after sending a few "where'd you go" messages.

It was great. I felt like shit when I woke up.