Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Dammit. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have posted that junk-email complaint. Since then I've been getting two or three times the amount I usually got, and I got a lot already. I emptied my email last night at about 2:00 a.m., and then this morning, barely 8 hours later, I had 32 new emails, all but one was junk. About ten of them were penis enlargement offers. I hate those things. I also got an email about mortgage rates from someone with the email address of "AssBaller69." Why would anyone want to get money advice from anyone with that name? I also got an email from someone named "NxemaGirll." Noxema Girl? What the hell?

Yes! I found a web page that shows/explains lots of different Japanese smileys. Japanese smileys are the ones you see sometimes that you don't read sideways, like American smileys, i.e. :-)
Japanese smileys are like this, (^ - ^) That is a smile/happy emoticon, the mouth may not look like a smile, but you have to go by the eyes. Here are some more:
(^ _ ^) Smile/Happy.
(*^ _ ^*) Smile and blushing.
(>_<) Ouch/Unhappy. Angry
(-_-)zzz Sleeping.
(T _ T) Crying (Tears are running down the face like in Japanese Anime/Manga)
(o_o?) What? When you are confused, don't understand, or are just pretending ignorance.
(^ _ ^)V Victory! Making the "V for Victory" sign.
(-_-) Getting angry inwardly. Angry but not really showing it.
(^ ^)// Happy, applauding.
(^ _ ^;) Surprised, embarrased, amazed. Cold sweat drop on the head like in Anime/Manga.
(o_o )( o_o) Looking around, looking for something.
(@_@) Dizzy/Giddy.
(- . -)y-~~ Smoking a cigarette.
(^_-)-* Wink.
(^ . ^)/ Waving.
(; . ;)/ Waving goodbye and crying.
(=^ . ^=) Cat. This can also be combined with some of the others to get cat moods.
~~~~(m--)m Flying ghost/spirit/demon. I like this one.


Here's the links to the pages that I got these from. Here's a small sample of the most popular ones. And Here is a more complete long list. I could've just done that in the beginning and saved a lot of time and space, but I didn't want to. It's my blog, I can do what I want. (>_<)