Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, January 18, 2003

WHOOSH! I am Superhero! I am Professor Sakiyoshi, given strange powers by a glass of radioactive Tang! I have the power of flight, and the ability to eat my weight in ham! And then I fart and blow walls down and bad guys away! WHOOSH!

Yay! I'm insane!

Dammit, I have to work with Crystal tonight. Well, maybe, maybe not. She kept getting in trouble at work last night, and finally Daniel told her, "You can either come in with a different attitude tomorrow, or don't come in at all." So she might not even come in tonight, and if she does she might not last the night. I think Daniel works tonight too. Maybe. It might be Curtis tonight. I hope it's Daniel, I like him better than Curtis.

So, yeah, I bought a book yesterday, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Karate." One of those "Complete Idiot's Guide" books, a rip off of the "Dummies" books. I own several Martial Arts books, it's always been my dream to take a Karate class or something. I've done some training by myself, from books, but I've never had a real teacher. I used to do Tai Chi for a while, but stopped after a month or so. I've also got several books over Jeet Kune Do, Bruce Lee's fighting style, and I've learned some from those. This is the first book I've read about Karate, though. I really want to take a class, but I'm too shy, and some of them can be expensive. There's been a few times lately I've almost went out and tried to find one to join, but so far the farthest I've gotten is looking up all the different schools in the Yellow Pages.

Well, I gotta get ready for work now.