Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Well, I'm still in a good mood, but now I'm really bored. I was wanting to get out and do something social tonight, so I went up to Carl's Jr. in the hopes that they'd be doing something tonight at Daniel's house and I'd get invited over. The trouble is, I'm really shy about asking about stuff like that, I couldn't just ask him, "Hey, are you guys doing anything tonight?" or ask if I could come over, or anything like that. Instead I just went up there and talked to him, and complained about being bored. Finally he said, "I'd invite you over tonight, but I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight." So I just came back home. Before I went to Carl's I just drove around in my car listening to my new cd and one of my Devo cds for about 2 hours.

Damn, I'm bored. Maybe I'll get my old Nintendo out and play some old school Nintendo games.

They had another shirt at HotTopic today I really liked. It said, "I'm like a superhero, with no powers or motivation."