Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

My Blogger is all screwed up tonight. I write a new post and hit the publish button and it says it published it just fine, but then when I view my blog none of the new posts are there. The "Old Preacher" post is the last one that is showing up. I just figured out that for some reason I can select the link for the archive of this week and the posts are there, but when I return to the "current" posts, they aren't there. I don't know if it's just something weird with my computer, or if nobody can see my posts. I know I haven't been getting many visitors lately, but if there is someone out there viewing this, and you can see this post and the other ones I've made since the preacher joke, please send me an email telling me that it works for you so I'll at least know. There's an email link over there on the left.

I was going to premiere the "New and Improved" Underground Lair tonight, but I want to wait until the site is actually working.