Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Hey, cool. I got an e-mail from long lost Jared today. Jared was one of my friends in high school, he was part of our whole group. But then he went off to college, and no-one ever hears from him. I get an e-mail from him maybe once every 6 months usually. Jared is a freak. He's even weirder than me. He writes the strangest stories. If I ever finish my web site, I will put them on there.

My mom's in the living room almost crying because of the Super Bowl. Not because the team sshe likes is losing, (I don't think she really likes either team) but because it's just such a horrible game. She's yelling about how it was a waste of time watching it, and not even any of the commercials have been very good, and "I could have been watching "Law and Order" instead of this shit," and "I'll never watch the Super Bowl again." Believe it or not, I didn't even know the Super Bowl was tonight, I just found out about 7:00 p.m. tonight. That's usual though, I almost always don't know when the Super Bowl is until it's already on. I hate football. I've never watched the Super Bowl in my life. I still don't even know who's playing tonight. All I know is that both teams have pirates as mascots, because I heard some people talking about that on tv.

So... who wants to touch my ass? Come on. I know you all want to. It's free, no charge. Go on, get a good handfull. Ok, fine, don't then. You all suck.