Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Hey cool, looks like I actually got a few hits today, about 5 or 6. That's the most hits I've had in a month at least. I got a lot of hits the first few months, but now the last couple of months it's been steadily going downhill. I guess the work I did last night submitting my site to all those places actually helped a little.

Brrr. It's cold here. It's only 22 degrees outside.

Ummmm, I can't really think of anything to write about tonight. Well, I'm off tomorrow, so I'll probably post a few times tomorrow. Maybe I'll actually have something to say, or at least a few links. I have several links I could post right now, but there's not really any point posting anything if I have no visitors. All this blog is really good for now is talking to myself or sending messages to Alicia. And even she hardly gets to read it anymore, because her phone was cut off. So, basically, I'm just sitting here talking to myself. I can't beleive I've been doing this blog for four months already. I never thought it would last this long. I had a blog a few years ago and I only posted to it twice and then never again. This was back before Blogs became so popular. In fact I'd never even heard of weblogs back then, this site called itself an online diary. It was like "Mydiary.com" or something like that. I've had this site for a while now, but if I don't start getting some visitors I may stop bothering with it.

Oh well, gotta go for now.