Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

The ol' Underground Lair is looking somewhat neglected. It's been awhile since I've written anything, but that should be changing as Chris has left for Iceland, where he'll be stationed for the next 2 1/2 years, and so now, I once again have no life, and will probably be spending a lot of time online again, either that, or playing video games. Christmas, baby, whee. I got lots of new video games, but I will save the Christmas news for another post, I mainly just stopped in to let you know I'm still here. I'm sick, again. I've felt better the last week or so, but then I just got sick again, not as bad as I was, though.

Hey, wow, I've actually got plans for tonight. I usually stay home on New Year's Eve. Big Deal, I say. I hate New Year's. All it is is another excuse for people to go out and get drunk. Which is what I'll be doing tonight. I'm going over to Daniel's house. It's gonna be Daniel, Olivia, Alicia and me, and maybe some others, we dont know yet. We're gonna get drunk and watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Alicia and Olivia are obsessed with that movie now. I've only seen it once, a few months ago.

Alicia and Phillip broke up, so she's all upset and depressed.

Also, I'm no longer interested in Crystal, haven't been for a couple of weeks now. The stuff that started out as kinda cute eventually just got irritating. I can barely even stand to be around her now, I can barely work the same shift as her anymore.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm gonna go eat some dinner, and then go buy some alcohol and then get ready for tonight.

But first, here's the results of a couple of test I just took:

I am 87% Evil Genius

I am pure evil. I lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and I will not rest until all living souls bend to my will.

Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com




Every word of it is true...but THIS test lies and will be destroyed:

gross
What's YOUR sexual fetish?

brought to you by Quizilla