Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I got really drunk last night. That's the first time in a long time I've gotten really drunk. Me and Chris got a bottle of something called 99 Bananas. It's a banana flavored alcohol and it was like 99 proof, so it got me drunk really quick. It was pretty good in orange juice. I got online at one point at hsi house, while I was drunk, to check my email and write a new post, but I didn't finish it. I got online because I was really bored. Some girl he met over the internet, I have no idea who she is, showed up and without even saying anything to me, they just went off into his room and he fucked her or something. Then she left. He admitted it was a pretty rude thing to do to me, and apologized profusely, since he was drunk.

Crystal wasn't at work last night. I hope she's ok. She was on my mind all day yesterday, but it's hard not to think about someone when you're covered in bruises and bite marks from them.

Dammit, I have to go to work later. I don't want to go to work. Work sucks.

Hey, A.I. is on, I've still never seen that.