Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, December 07, 2002

Hmmmm, what should I write about? Well, Alicia and Phillip are together now, that's cool, I'm happy for her. Now if I could only get with Crystal. She said something the other day about her boyfriend keeps cheating on her. This sounds mean, but, that gives me hope at least. Maybe they'll break up or something, and I'll have a chance with her. I finally get to work with her for more than a couple of hours this week! Sunday she was supposed to work from 8:00 to 4:00, and Shasta was supposed to work 4:00 to close, but they switched or something, so now Shasta works in the morning and Crystal works that night. So I get to work with Crystal from 4:00 to 10:00, and it's a Sunday night, Sunday nights are usually slow and there's nothing to do but stand around anyway, so I should get to talk to her a lot. I'm actually looking forward to work Sunday.

So, how about them (insert name of your favorite football team here). They suck. I hate them.

Umm, I guess that's about it for now.