Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Fuck, today totally sucked. I'm cold, tired, and I'm in a really bad mood. I got up at 10:00 a.m., which is about an hour early for me. Then I cleaned my hamster's cage. Then I watched part of Goldmember, which I bought last night. Then about 1:00 I went over to Chris' house. He had to go shopping, so we went to Wal-Mart. Then we went back to Chris' house and basically sat around and did nothing. At 4:30 I went to Carl's Jr. to pick up my check and to talk to Crystal. I still hadn't heard from her since the wreck, I didn't know how she was since the wreck. I barely got to talk to her though, her or anyone else. They were very busy. Also while I was there I found out she does have a boyfriend. I knew a girl like her must have one, but I'd never heard her say anything about one. But tonight she was talking to someone, and I heard her say something about, "if he cheats on me one more time, I'll die." So, I'm kinda upset about that.
Then I went back to Chris' house and we just sat around watching tv some more. But there was nothing good on, and I got so bored, and, for some reason, cold, I had to leave. And so here I am.

Fuck.