Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Friday, December 13, 2002

Cough, hack, wheeze, hack, cough up blood. I'm sick, very sick. It sucks. That's why I am am writing this right now, instead of being at work or at Chris' house. I called in sick today. I've been sick for a few days now. It started out as sniffles and sinus problems and sometimes itchy eyes. Almost seemed like allergies. I think allergies is part of it though, everytime I go to Chris' house I get sicker, and he gets sick while he's there too. But if we leave we get better (I did at first, but now I'm sick full-time). We have no idea what could be causing it though, maybe it's that deadly house mold or something. Anyway, it started out as a really sore throat, and then sinus problems, but then, yesterday, it moved into my chest, and I developed chest congestion and a horrible cough. By the end of the night last night, I felt almost dead I was so weak from coughing so hard all night. I felt so bad I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep if I hadn't been so weak and drugged up on various medicines. It's still mainly my chest today, with a bad cough, not as bad as yesterday though, and a slight bit of sinus congestion. It really sucks. I haven't coughed up blood yet, but everytime I cough, it hurts so bad I expect to.