Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Check out this email I just received:

"dude! you don't know me and i don't know you, but as i was searching for a new or used engine for a jeep i bought, i got to your weird journal web (whatever it is).. now how fuck up is that? i only typed this on search " daihatsu engines in juarez" and it got me to your web... agggghh, im not mad or anything i just think its really funny lol...i don't even know if you will read this email or not but fuck it...im bored and can't find a fucking engine... goodluck with crystal"

Weird, man.

Just think, people I don't know, have never met, and probably don't want to know, know all about my infatuation with Crystal, but she doesn't. Unless Alicia's told her or something. She might suspect or think that I like her, but I've never actually told Crystal that I like her. That's something I hope to change very soon, but, good luck with that, what with this horrible shyness and social anxiety disorder. It's been amazing though, that I can talk to her, and be around her as easy as I can. Usually I can't even talk to a new person unless I've worked with them for a month or two. And such an incredible looking girl as Crystal, I would never have been able to talk to. I would have freaked out and hid every time I saw her. As time passes it's steadily getting a little easier to talk to people, but it's still a slow and uphill battle.