Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Yesterday I bought the Star Wars Episode II and the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVDs. So I spent pretty much the entire day today watching them. This day off sucked. Well, the movies were cool, but it sucks that my entire day off was sucked up by them. I did absolutely nothing today. The only time I even left the house was to walk to the end of the driveway to check the mail.

I have 390 MP3s on my computer and can't find anything to listen to.

When we finally get 500 cable channels, that means that when you are channel surfing, if you spent 5 seconds on each channel, it would take you 40 minutes to find out there's nothing on. And by that time, new shows would be on the first channels you went past, so you'd have to do it all over again.

I can hear you now. "5 SECONDS?! What kind of channel surfing amateur are you? Watch THIS!" clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclicklclickclickclick "HA! Check that shit out! 30 channels in two seconds, bitch!"

Here's some links, I hope you choke.
The Cap'n's Unfortunate Valetine's Cards Check this shit out. It's funny, bitch.
Pseudo-Dictionary Now you'll know what they mean the next time someone calls you a monet, you ugly bastard. Or she-bastard.

Now leave me alone.