Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Sunday, October 20, 2002

For Halloween, Samhain, whatever, I'm dressing up as God, and Alicia is dressing up as Jesus. Most likely, though, we're just going to take the easy way out and get a couple of those "Hello, my name is" name tags and write God and Jesus on them. I may get a whole bunch of them, and write different names of God on them, and stick them all over myself. "Hello, my name is God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Wotan, Odin, Ra, Pan, Bog, Iah, AFFA, Mammon, Shiva, Adonai Molach, Abulldad, Shamash, Iadabaoth, Crom.............."

Something I thought of tonight: Can't you just see Hugh Hefner as God? That would be great. Get Hugh Hefner to play God in some movie, Hugh Hefner lounging around in that silk robe/pajamas outfit he always wears. And just think of all the hell the Christians would raise over the movie. They'd be picketing the movie and people connected with the movie would be getting death threats. That would be the best. I wish I could make that movie.

Check out my new webpage. There's not much there yet, except a lot of links, which is going to be the main function of the site for a while, a site devoted to weird links. Visit often though, it should expand rapidly. I'm going tomorrow to by some new HTML how-to books, because it's been a few years since I coded much, and all my books and skills are outdated, old code. My book is over HTML 3, and I think it's up to 4 or 5 now. It still works, but I'm sure there's been some improvements and additions over the years.

My Webpage: The International House of Slack.