Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Saturday, September 14, 2002

Well well well, what's all this then?

The "party" last night, ended up being an almost complete failure. Hardly anyone showed up. It was at Daniel and Olivia's house, and when I got there, they were the only one's there. A few calls were made and it was determined that some people weren't coming after all, and that some others probably would. A little while longer passed, and some more calls were made and it was determined that now some people who said they were coming weren't coming after all. People such as Alicia. You were supposed to be there, dammit. Daniel was upset with you, especially after he spent $15 dollars on the bottle of Hot Damn you wanted. Also I was the one that had to go to the store to obtain that bottle. I also spent $22 on Bacardi Silver, and then no one was there, so I was a little upset too.

So it looked like it was going to be just me, Daniel, Olivia, and Phillip. But Crystal ended up coming with Phillip after all, and then Shawn showed up for like the last half hour or so. It ended up being pretty boring, we just had a few drinks and sat around watching "Silence of the Hams." Crystal had a confused look on her face most of the movie, I think it was a little too weird for her. Everyone else seemed to think it was funny.

This, then, is pretty much the extent of my social life. A small event like this once in a great while. I have basically no social life, and even less of a love life. So this blog may end up being pretty boring unless I keep it interesting with lots of movie reviews, weird stories, offensive editorials and stuff like that.

I have to get ready for work now. I'll probably write more later.

SubSpecies23