Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, September 16, 2002

No Puppy! NOOOOOOOOOO! (Several minutes of louds explosion noises) No Puppy! You've set off a nuclear chain reaction over Washington D.C.! I told you not to touch that button!

Hmmm, my posts haven't been very good the last couple of days. I've been having a hard time writing something good. I've been really tired the last few days. Right now I'm really tired, and I have a headache, so don't expect anything great out of this post either.

I just saw an episode of City Confidential on A&E about Madalyn Murray O'Hair. How come I've never heard of this woman?! I mean, things like that are my area of expertise. This woman was the founder of the American Atheists and known as the most hated woman in America. On this show they kept calling her "the embodiment of evil" and stuff like that because of the stuff she used to say about religion. That's ridiculous! The things she said were relatively tame, I say much worse things than that all the time!

Tonight at work was really boring. It was really slow, no customers hardly. I didn't think the night was ever going to end. Luckily it was so slow I got to go home an hour early.

I think I'm going to end this now, my heart's just not in it tonight.

SubSpecies23