Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

News Flash! UPS just delivered my latest Amazon.com order. Well, about 30 minutes ago. I've already read both the books I ordered. They're very small books. One was a comic book actually. I bought a comic book called "The Cat With a Really Big Head...and one other story that isn't as good," by Roman Dirge, the creator of the comic book "Lenore," and one of the writers for "Invader Zim." It was pretty good, certainly worth the $3 bucks I paid for it. I mainly ordered it to complete my collection or his comic books.

The other book I ordered is called "Creepy Susie and 13 Other Tragic Tales for Troubled Children," by Angus Oblong, who is, yes, the guy that does "The Oblongs" on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I've never had the chance to watch that show, but it looks hilarious. If it's anything like this book it must be great. I love this book! It's so sick and twisted, definitely not for children. In fact several of the stories have sexual imagery or phrases. Such as "Susie's vagina tingled at the thought of Eric Twinklebutt." All the stories are sick and twisted, just the way I like them. It's rather like Tim Burton's book of poems "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy," which I also own. Except these stories are even more twisted. They are all about crazy and/or deformed people, and most of them end with someone dying. Stories such as, Creepy Susie, Mary Had a Little Chainsaw, Milo's Disorder, Rosie's Crazy Mother, The Siamese Quadruplets, Emily Amputee, and Dick and Muffy. It's great! Great I tell you! Buy it! BUY IT NOW!

Gotta go, Dragonball is on, and then Dragonball Z.

SubSpecies23